The emutel™ SIP | Harmony is a highly efficient, cost-effective and flexible tool, invaluable for use in the development, performance verification and pre-deployment testing of many types of VoIP equipment.
The emutel™ SIP | Harmony is a hardware based solution for load, stress, functional and interoperability testing of VoIP (SIP and H.323 including signalling and media traffics). The emutel™ SIP | Harmony provides the capabilities to test SIP and H.323 implementation, verify protocol compliance, proxy servers, Registrars, SIP endpoints and user agents.
The emutel™ SIP | Harmony is very flexible and scalable solution, single system can be configured with up to 8 Ethernet interfaces to generate SIP and H.323 traffic with capability to daisy chain expansion allowing user to cascade up to 8 units together and operate as a single system managed from one control application:
- Windows Control Suite (drag and drop scripting engine)
- Web-Interface (test script adjustment and reporting)
- Command Line Interface (full control and results)
- SIP User Agent for IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) testing (3GPP p-headers)
- PESQ P.862.1
- Wideband E-model R-Factor and MOS
- Voice Delay
- Jitter, Out of Packet, Packet Lost
- No authentication
- IMS AKA v.1 and AKA v.2 (With option to force IMS(HSS) to re-synchronize with a new SQN (Sequence number) generated by the Harmony)
- Early IMS Authentication (NASS IMS Bundled Authentication (NBA)) over Gm Interface
- Early IMS Authentication (GPRS Bundled Authentication (GIBA)) over Gm Interface
- Spectrum Analysis DB Level Narrow band and wide band
- Network Delay
- Call setup duration
- Exhaustive statistics, call records, graphs
- Max, min and average of quality score results reported on a per call basis
- Ability to listen source and record audio file
- Results available in Excel, MySQL and CSV format
- 10.000 simultaneous SIP users registration
- 8.000 SIP signalling endpoints
- 10.000 SIP calls with RTP traffic
- G.711 µlaw and A-law, G.721, G.723, G.722, G.728, G.729, G.726-16, G.726-24, G726-32, G.726-40, G729A, G.729D, G.729E, GSM, ILBC
Interoperability Testing with the emutel™ SIP Harmony
The emutel™ SIP | Harmony can be intergrated with emutel Harmony and generate calls between SIP and legacy interfaces. This feature is very useful for gateway and MSAN testing. The emutel™ SIP | Harmony can generate the call through the DUT and answer on the other side. In addition to that emutel™ Harmony allows automate testing of the performance and functionality between multi interfcaes:
- SIP to ISDN PRI ( E1/T1/J1) and BRI ( both BRI-U and BRI-S )
- SIP to PSTN and Analog to SIP
- ISDN (PRI and BRI) to SIP
SIP Equipment Regression Testing
The emutel™ SIP | Harmony is designed to easily automate the task of regression testing, ensuring testing can be carried out in a repeatable manner. Regression testing capability helps to verify that new releases and updates don’t affect stability or quality of the product.
Comprehensive Testing solution for SIP
- SIP Bulk Call Generator.
- Easy to use, drag-and-drop script building with the Harmony Script Composer.
- Off-line script creation ensures the most productive use of emutel™ Harmony at all times.
- Pre-written scripts provided for most typical test scenarios.
- Pre-defined call load distribution sequences to simulate real world conditions.
- GPS time synchronisation for distributed systems across a network.